Course Objectives / Learning Outcomes:
- The objective of the course is to enhance the skills, knowledge and capacity of both potential and existing staff.
- The course shall introduce core principles of customer services enabling employers in adopting correct attitude in terms of handling customer interactions.
At the end of the course, participants should have a good understanding of:
- Apply the essential principles of customer services to anyone who wants your ‘output’. Ask effective questions from customers to get results.
- Use empathy to maintain rapport with customers.
- Professionally respond to a customer’s demands & requests while maintaining rapport
- Sequence your sentences effectively to get maximum results
- Handle phone conversations professionally
- Read and interpret body language signals and use them to enhance your communication skills
- Defuse uncomfortable interactions with customers and professionally respond to any problems as they arise
Profile of Participants:
- Professional adults, students and the public
Duration of Course
- 8 hours
- MQA approved
- Certificate of attendance issued by ABS