Course Objectives / Learning Outcomes:
To acquire basis competencies in Arabic Language
- Writing Skill
- To master the writing of letters and connecting them to form words.
- To write basic sentences in Arabic.
- To type letters and words in Arabic.
- Speaking Skill
- To pronounce the Arabic letters and words correctly.
- To engage in simple real life conversation in Modern Standard Arabic.
To differentiate between Modern Standard Arabic and the spoken dialect.
Profile of Participants:
Professional adults, students and the public
- Professionals who want to learn another foreign language to increase their workability.
- Muslims who want to learn the language of the Holy Quran and understand its meaning.
- Students of Arabic who desire to develop and upgrade their writing and speaking skills.
- Businessmen who interact with Arabs and need to communicate with their partners.
Duration of Course
- 42 hours (including both theory and practical)
Certificate & Recognition
- MQA approved
- Certificate of attendance issued by ABS
Option of sitting for international exams after completion of the course.